Monday, January 25, 2010

All purpose cleaner

Disclaimer: This recipe is NOT edible. I will not be held responsible for any eating of it.

I got this for Christmas from a friend, and it works really, really well. She made hers with Palmolive, and it's really sudsy. She said she normally uses Dawn, and it's better. When I make it, I will try using Dawn.

1/4 c vinegar
2 tsp borax
3 1/2 cups hot water
20 drops of essential oil (lavendar, tea tree, lemon, peppermint)
1/4 c dish soap (add last)

Put it all in a spray bottle and shake.

I use it in our kitchen and bath, and it's been really great.

1 comment:

MJ said...

For some reason when I saw the title, I read it as "All Purpose Dinner" and I thought "COOL!" And then I saw the disclaimer that it was not edible, so I assumed that one of your kids had been helping in the kitchen, and there was going to be a good story. And then I saw the ingredients, realized that neither thing was true. And then I was sad.