Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Menu

So Jessica and I sat down today (well I suppose she was sitting, I don't really know. I was sprawled on the couch and in a different state) and wrote our menu through the end of the month. I thought I'd post it here in case anyone was looking for ideas. If there's something that intrigues you, let me know and I'll post the recipe.

Okay, meal plan through the end of the month...

This week:
Tonight: Hawaiian Haystacks
9th Thursday: French Dip and mixed veggies
10th Friday: Grilled Cheese and Soup
11th Saturday: Spaghetti, garlic bread and green beans

12th Sunday: Ham, mubba tatoes, green beans
13th Monday: Leftovers/brocolli potato ham soup, butt rolls
14th Tuesday: Grilled cheese and more soup
15th Wednesday: Chicken Alfredo pizza
16th Thursday: Steak, baked potatos, mixed veggies
17th Friday: Date night, we're going out, Brody will probably get a hot dog.
18th Saturday: Hamburgers

19th Sunday: Chicken Dumplings
20th Monday: Tacos
21st Tuesday: French Toast
22nd Wednesday: Pizza (Enrichment night for me)
23rd Thursday: Chicken Divan
24th Friday: Spaghetti, garlic bread, mixed veggies
25th Saturday: Bubbles and Squeak

26th Sunday: Cheesy corn chowder
27th Monday: Enchillizzles
28th Tuesday: Pizza (Matt has a show)
29th Wednesday: BBQ chicken, green beans and mubba tatoes
30th Thursday: Italian Chicken and rice
31st Friday: Beef Stroganoff and green beans

1 comment:

Jess said...

Um, sitting? Yeah, right. I believe I was cleaning the living room. Yes, that's it. I cleaned the bathroom while on the phone with Molly.